I was glad that when I received this award Julie told me I only had to admit to five addictions, which is the easy part, and then award five other sisters the same award. That is such a cool idea. Thanks Julie! If I had been asked to write this, err, admit this list a few weeks ago, coffee would have been in the number one spot, but I have weaned myself from coffee and in fact, most of the cola drinks as well.
So for the list:
- Teaching and Mentoring--and yes, I have put them as one item because to be a good mentor, you must also like to teach. My love and addiction started as a child, telling stories that I either made up or rehearsed from other sources, to the kids younger than me. It grew over time to writing and biblical teaching, as well as a number of other subjects
- Reading--my favorites are suspense/thrillers, historical fiction, biographies, just good books with a great moral value. I am not a fan of chick lit or romance.
- Cherry Ice Cream with warm French Chocolate topping and fresh whipped cream--Condrell's here in our village make their own ice cream and it is delicious.
- News--I must admit as most of my friends know, my addiction to news both national and international
- Writing--several blogs, columns, stories, working on novels, and of course, Twitter [does that count as writing?]
- Lynn Mosher at Heading Home http://lynnmosher.blogspot.com/
- Terri at Terri Tiffany Inspirational Writer http://terri-treasures.blogspot.com/
- Peggy at Embracing Life http://embracinglifewithpeggy.blogspot.com/
- Lindy-Lou at Lindy-Lou http://lindylou-abbott.blogspot.com/
- Karla at Empowering Christian Women http://empoweringchristianwomen.com/
Thanks sistahs for playing along and posting your five addictions and then choosing five other sistahs to give the award to.
A Fiery Minister In His Service
Susan Storm Smith